Under Article 13 of the law mentioned above, we inform you that all data on the customer / user (as interested in the Treatment) were personally provided as well as the data that we will be providing later. These are processed exclusively for the purposes related or useful for the operations and services offered and provided by Azienda Agricola Riccardo Capodaglio according to the law cited as the owner of the treatment.
The Owner guarantees that the processing of personal data will be done in the respect of human rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
Purposes of processing personal data
All data submitted by the parties concerned, are used only for purposes related to the activities and services promoted by the Owner and requested by the time of registration. In particular they comply with tax, civil and administrative obligations to manage the relationships established with the Owner and the services provided by him such as:
- pay online support and information via email;
- grant assistance and technical information on services and goods covered by the Owner as well as feedback services;
- inform the customer via emails, SMS, MMS, mail and other means of communication and data transmission of all promotional initiatives in general, in the interest and for the benefit of customers themselves;
- grant the processing of the data supplied by the customer / user for statistical and commercial purposes.
Communication and circulation of data
All data cannot be communicated or transferred, even temporarily, to third parties, whether public or private, (even in countries belonging or not belonging to the European Union). Provided they are authorised by the Owner, the sole purpose of achieving the aims is set out in point 1 and depends on the type of consent.
Nature of the data and consequences of Consent
The conferment of data that could be asked by the owner and its consent to the processing, communication and the transfer, the narrow purpose referred to in 1, from letter a) to d), are required to set the contract. Any refusal to provide the requested information, or to consent its processing, communication and transfer of data, can lead to the non-establishment of the relationship and the impossible fulfilment of the legal and contractual obligations relating to the relationship itself.
The provision of data that could be asked by the owner and the relevant consent to treatment, communication and the transfer, for paragraph 1, letters e) to g) are optional. The refusal, however, may not allow to achieve the same purpose.
Terms and Conditions and Data Reporting
The methods of processing and collecting of data is accomplished in close connection with the purposes set out in paragraph 1 and the related consent, using instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in agreement with Title V, Chapters I and II of the Code. They can also be accomplished by electronic means at the headquarters of the owner.
In the event of the termination of the relationship between the interested party and the Holder, for whatever reason, the data can be either:
kept exclusively for personal purposes and not intended for systematic communication or dissemination;
kept for historical, statistical or scientific use, by law, regulations and Community legislation.
The holder of personal data is Az. Agricola Capodaglio di Riccardo Capodaglio, Via Pontemanco, 2 35020 Due Carrare (PD)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Tel. +393480931460
Right to access personal data
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you even if not yet recorded, and also to have their communication in an intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information about:
- The origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- The logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identification of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or those who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State as managers or agents.
You have the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
You have the right to wholly or partially object:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent to the collection purposes;
- The processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised upon informal request to the holder or one of his representatives, including a nominee. The request to the owner or manager can also be sent by letter, fax or email.
Information for website users:
Privacy and Site Security
Here follow some news about the means of active and passive collection of information on subjects / instruments that interact with this site and the safety measures taken.
While navigating within a website is technically feasible, even in the absence of a formal registration to the service by the navigator, and without his active role, to make a collection of information that for these reasons is called passive. In particular, they describe how to use IP Addresses, Cookies session or permanent, Internet tags, navigation data, including the possibility of excluding them and their implications.
As for the passive collection of information, the services offered on this site:
- Do not use IP addresses (Internet Protocol Addresses) to collect information, but store them in the navigation data.
- Navigation Data are only used for statistical purposes as aggregated data.
As regards to the active collection of information on the website, we would like to inform you that:
- E-mail: data received by e-mail contacts of the Website is used only to respond to the requests of the users and not for other purposes. Such data are not kept.
- External links: we are not responsible for the content and security of websites connected via www.gojicapo.it pages through specific hyperlinks.